Shaping the Future of Healthcare
This year, leaders of some of the world’s biggest pharmaceuticals and medical care companies will help us to examine the future of healthcare in Asia. The huge market offers opportunities but also presents many challenges, even as Asia’s governments adapt national policies to allow the private sector to share their healthcare burden.
So where are the greatest opportunities in Asia for the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry, and the most prolific investment activity for established companies and newcomers? And what are the biggest challenges?
The Summit gathers over 200 industry leaders for one day of discussion. It’s your chance to mix with senior executives, academics and government leaders. And to hear enlightening points of view on the way forward for healthcare in Asia.
• Preetha Reddy, Vice-Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Group
• Bruce Liang, CEO, Integrated Health Information Systems, CIO, Ministry of Health, Singapore
• Cristina Parsons Perez, Capacity Development Director, NCD Alliance
• Rebecca George, Global Lead for Public Sector Health Care and Social Services, Deloitte
• Patrick Tan Boon Ooi, Deputy Executive Director, Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore, Professor, Duke-NUS Medical School Singapore
• Srividya Jagannathan, Global Lead for Lifesciences, International Finance Corporation
• Ramesh Rajentheran, Group Chief Financial & Chief Operating Officer, Fullerton Health
• and more…
For the full speaker list and the agenda, please visit: live.ft.com/AsiaHCLS or click link below.
Special Discount 20% off is available for Asia Research News subscribers by code: ARN2017. Click the link below to register.